Eagle Hills is an Abu Dhabi-based private investment and real estate development organization. We were formed with the aim to develop and revitalize cities and communities, in line with innovative live-style solutions, that meet the demands of modern living. In Serbia, the company is investing in a large- scale mixed-use project, the Belgrade Waterfront.
Our people are our strength and we are continuously seeking to recruit the very best talents in our market. We encourage diversity and welcome different perspectives. Working in a dynamic and fast-moving organization, you will see your career progress, providing endless opportunities.
Join us and become a member of Belgrade Waterfront team as: CHIEF ACCOUNTANT HOSPITALITY & RETAIL, Belgrade
- Financial statement preparation, balance sheet reconciliation; statutory reports, corporate, income Tax
- Managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting
- Preparation of reports daily, weekly and monthly which include but are not limited to sales analysis, food and beverages cost reports, monthly management accounts
- Preparation of financial statements for assigned hotel and retail business in collaboration with the CFO
- Bank reconciliation
- Review of accounts payable invoice, payment processing and review
- Assist in the evaluation of reports, decisions and departmental results in relation to established goals
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
- Maintain accounting records and compile reports
- Tax reporting and compliance
- Distribute all financial statements and month end reports to ownership, management company, and department heads
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Proven experience on senior position in accounting, minimum 9 years of experience
- Experience in hospitality and retail industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of local and international legislation in finance and accounting
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Sound understanding of the process and transactional flows
- Strong practical and theoretical knowledge of general ledger accounting principles
- Strong analytical skills paired with knowledge of financial analysis and business concepts
- High level of operational effectiveness with the ability to deliver quality results
- Experienced and skilled user of MS Office, SAP/Oracle or any major ERP system
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to work on one of the most prestigious projects in our region
- Outstanding opportunities for career development
If you are confident that you meet the above requirements and you are interested in developing your career in a dynamic international organization, please send your application.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.