Belgrade Waterfront will create:
• An extension of the city, not an isolated district
• A riverside Promenada with appealing attractions
• Tranquil public spaces for residents and visitors
• New cultural jewels from historic buildings
• Distinct neighbourhood communities
• A public realm with preference to pedestrians
The ideal position of Belgrade, on the crossroad of the East and West, enables easy connections with any destination. The Serbian capital has access to the region and the whole of Europe thanks to it’s developed transport links. Numerous airlines, especially the expanding national carrier and its partners, link Belgrade with the whole world every day.