PUT TOGETHER PERFECT FAMILY LIFE

FAMILY APARTMENTS IN THE BEST LOCATION

PARADISE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY IN THE HEART OF BELGRADE FROM €2950/M² + VAT

Start a new life in a fairy-tale environment that offers all the possibilities for fulfilling free time with family and friends.

Belgrade Waterfront has prepared for you a limited offer for the purchase of two- and three-room apartments. Pay only 20% now and the remaining 80% before moving in.

Register your interest today and find out the details of the offer.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BUYING REAL ESTATE IN BELGRADE?

Register your interest, and our sales advisors will contact you shortly.

    [hidden 3d]
    dijaspora-3-001-min

    Sava Promenada

    SCHOOL

    Near the bilingual elementary school

    dijaspora-3-004-min

    Near kindergarten

    dijaspora-3-003-min

    Near the Sava Park

    dijaspora-3-005-min

    Galerija

    dijaspora-3-006-min

    Near the metro station

    FACILITIES THAT WILL ENRICH YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE

    Belgrade Waterfront is a new centre of modern family life where you will find everything you and your family need for an inspiring life with rich content. Everything is near your home – from lush greenery to the state-of-the-art sports centre BW Apollo, with an indoor pool, a modern gym, a spa centre, and special programs for children.

    Find your dream apartment near Savska Street and the picturesque Sava Square, while Sava Promenada and nearby parks are ideal locations for recreation, family walks in nature and cycling. In addition, you can relax in the shopping centre Galerija, a place of the best shopping, restaurants, cafes and the first IMAX cinema in the Balkans

    THE BEST PUBLIC EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE IMMEDIATE NEARBY

    Belgrade Waterfront is the ideal environment for your children to get the perfect start in life – the most modern public kindergarten and elementary school are just a few steps from your home. The kindergarten facility provides an inspiring space with a landscaped play area and a modern program. At the same time, the elementary school offers bilingual education with contemporary curriculum.

    In their free time, the family’s youngest members can explore the world of art and culture through the History Museum of Serbia (in the building of the former Main Railway Station), and a children’s centre.

    A SMART INVESTMENT IN THE FAMILY'S FUTURE

    If you are looking for your new home, Belgrade Waterfront is the ideal destination because it offers the perfect combination of modern surroundings, greenery, quality construction and first-class location.

    Residents have at their disposal a large selection of apartments that meet the highest standards of urban living. Apartments with two or three bedrooms are ideal for families with children who need more living space.

    dijaspora-3-011-min

    Underground garage

    dijaspora-3-012-min

    Security 24/7

    dijaspora-3-007-min

    Sports center BW Apollo

    dijaspora-3-002-min

    Cafes and restaurants

    dijaspora-3-010-min

    Spa & Wellness center

    pozorište

    Cultural and sports facilities

    PRICE OF NEWLY BUILT APARTMENTS FROM €2950/m² + VAT

    Take advantage of the special offer and pay only 20% now and the remaining 80% before moving in.

    If it is more convenient for you, we have another payment option: a special payment plan in 7 installments with 0% interest during construction.

    Special payment plan in 7 installments with 0% interest during construction

    Construction progress

    Construction in Belgrade Waterfront goes smoothly. We upload a new drone video every month so that you can follow up on our progress for the previous month.

    Look how far we’ve come.

    Register interest

    For more information about available apartments in Belgrade Waterfront, please fill out the form and we will contact you promptly.

      [hidden 3d]
      Contact
      Return To Top