Sales days

SPECIAL OFFER

TWO-BEDROOM APARTMENTS, SOON READY FOR OCCUPANCY

As the holiday season approaches, Belgrade Waterfront presents a special offer — comfortable two-bedroom apartments at €268,888 (77m2), with beautiful views of the park, or the old city, and all the amenities necessary for modern living!

This ideal environment for families includes landscaped areas, parks, the most modern educational institutions, market, and the finest shopping, dining, culture, entertainment and recreation facilities in the immediate vicinity.

Take advantage of the best offer during our Sales Day on Friday, December 1, 2023, at the BW Sales office in Galerija, Entrance 1, Lift Lobby A.

REGISTER INTEREST

Register your interest, and our sales advisors will contact you shortly.

    [hidden 3d]
    Floor plan ETE-A112

    PERFECT LAYOUT FOR YOUR FAMILY IDYLL

    This carefully decorated residential unit, with a total area of 76.65 m2, has two bedrooms, a large living room with a dining room and a terrace of 5.10 m2, two bathrooms and an open kitchen.

    High ceilings of 2.8m and large windows further emphasize spaciousness and elegance, while sophisticated materials and finishes contribute to the superior aesthetics of your future living space.

    kindergarden

    Near kindergarten

    SCHOOL

    Near school

    dijaspora-3-007-min

    Sports center

    GALERIJA

    Galerija

    CAFE

    Cafes and restaurants

    Sava promenada

    Sava Promenada

    MODERN AND GREEN SHELTER IN THE CITY CORE

    A unique feature of the Elements complex is its specific geometry, which follows the Sava Park for almost half its length and provides residents with both a visual and a practical atmosphere.

    The entrance lobby with reception and security guarantees a peaceful and safe life, and there is also a separate area for receiving mail. Residents also have a concierge service available, as well as two levels of underground garage.

    What will be especially important for families with children is that you exit your building directly into a common landscaped yard with a playground and a space for relaxation, which is an exceptional privilege in city living conditions.

    Savski-park-from-above

    SAVA PARK AND SPORTS CENTER AT HAND

    Sava Park, which offers a variety of recreation opportunities: a multifunctional sports field, table tennis or yoga on maintained lawns and a 700-meter long jogging track.

    If you prefer indoor sports activities, don’t miss the state-of-the-art sports center with an indoor swimming pool, a modern gym, a spa center, a cafe and special programs for children.

    For all shopping lovers, it is important to point out that Galerija, the region’s largest shopping centre, and the famous Sava Promenade are just a minute’s walk away.

    NEW CITY MARKET

    Belgrade Waterfront has introduced a unique market trend in Serbia, offering a corner for quality food and a special atmosphere, just a 5-minute walk from the BW Rima building. This contemporary covered market is reminiscent of La Boqueria in Barcelona and Mercato Centrale in Florence, where the best tastes and smells blend seamlessly with the city’s energy in a unique way.

    Several entrances will lead to the naturally lit central hall, which will be the “heart” of the facility. This market is not just a place to buy fresh produce and quality delicacies – it is designed to provide a complete experience for all the senses. Visitors can eat “something off their feet” or sit in the restaurant, drink coffee or drinks, and relax in the pleasant atmosphere and warmth of the unique ambience.

    Enterijer-pijace-1-1024x1024
    payment plan

    NEWLY BUILT APARTMENTS WITH A SPECIAL PAYMENT PLAN

    Belgrade Waterfront has created a special payment plan for you, making this offer even better!

    When buying an apartment, you pay only 20% of the amount, and the remaining 80% before moving in. Don’t miss the special terms during the Sale Day.

    VISIT OUR SALES DAY

    Size the unique opportunity to get to know the Belgrade Waterfront project, explore the apartments in our offer and choose the perfect home for you and your family.

    During the sale day, we offer special prices on selected apartments with favorable purchase terms.

    Register your interest in apartments and visit us at the BW Sales office in Galerija, Entrance 1, Lift Lobby A, on Sales Day on December 1, from 10 AM to 7 PM. We are waiting for you!

    Unutrasnje-dvoriste-500x500

    CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS

     

    Construction in Belgrade Waterfront goes smoothly. We upload a new drone video every month so that you can follow up on our progress for the previous month.

    Look how far we’ve come.

     

    Register interest

    For more information about available apartments in Belgrade Waterfront, please fill out the form and we will contact you promptly.

      [hidden 3d]
      Contact
      Return To Top